Looking for Rav Twin Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and come with a life time guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide additional support along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively encouraging for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Licensed. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- While heavier sleepers might likewise delight in the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy offers exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. With time, this can cause stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Rav Twin Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is excellent for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style, I also believe the Puffy does an excellent job of minimizing aches and pains that some individuals experience. Rav Twin Memory Foam Mattress