Looking for Real Soft Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, rather than resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some individuals may still see a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They supply both support and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spinal alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column stays straight. Due to the fact that of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with numerous nonprofits throughout the nation to donate mattresses to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel annoyingly hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Clients interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to use heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Real Soft Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is fantastic for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I likewise believe the Puffy does a good task of minimizing aches and pains that some individuals experience. Real Soft Memory Foam Mattress