Looking for Rolled Up Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are produced in the US and come with a lifetime warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy procedures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Since of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam typically traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to offer additional support along the edges, though some people may still notice a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers likewise assist promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social excellent front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to contribute mattresses to children in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers may likewise delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spinal column. With time, this can trigger stiffness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than comparable all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all standard bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, regardless of size. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Rolled Up Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide variety of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I likewise believe the Puffy does a good job of decreasing pains and pains that some individuals experience. Rolled Up Memory Foam Mattress