Looking for Sapphire Copper Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable model, sold at price-points that have to do with half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the United States and come with a lifetime guarantee. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to differences in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is intended to help in reducing the amount of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to provide extra support along the edges, though some people may still see a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than convenience layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both support and cushion. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. Since of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to develop a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can in some cases establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers thinking about extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the support they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget-friendly than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can buy the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in density, despite size. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Sapphire Copper Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a vast array of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design, I also believe the Puffy does an excellent task of minimizing aches and discomforts that some people experience. Sapphire Copper Memory Foam Mattress