Looking for Silentnight Single Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most cost effective design, sold at price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States and included a lifetime guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who take pleasure in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. People will seem like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The leading comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is meant to assist reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers likewise assist promote back alignment for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base offers assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, specifically those who choose to sleep on their sides, likewise delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately supportive for the majority of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to develop a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have pain in the back.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal fit for those below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides light-weight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with highly contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in remarkable pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy offers outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. However, average-weight and heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to provide heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some people who sleep on their stomach, others will find that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. With time, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all standard mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy steps 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Silentnight Single Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help prevent memory foam heat trap. I likewise believe the Puffy does an excellent job of lowering pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. Silentnight Single Memory Foam Mattress