Looking for Soft Memory Foam Mattress Queen…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good alternative for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy offers sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The leading convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help in reducing the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the boundary.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Transition layers are firmer than comfort layers, yet softer than assistance layers. They offer both assistance and cushion. Transition layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently helpful for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulas, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand name exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam utilized in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Certified. Puffy likewise offers a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the country to donate mattresses to children in need.
- While much heavier sleepers may also delight in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can often establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy treatments this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at potential pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface area, the Puffy is not likely to offer heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches tall, its convenience layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. With time, this can trigger tightness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more budget friendly than similar all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy bed mattress are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Soft Memory Foam Mattress Queen
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was likewise impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist resist memory foam heat trap. When sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the right firmness for their sleep design, I likewise think the Puffy does an excellent job of lowering pains and pains that some individuals experience. Soft Memory Foam Mattress Queen