Looking for The Best Hybrid Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is one of 3 all-foam beds offered by the Puffy business. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most economical model, cost price-points that are about half of the cost of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the US and included a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature among them is the difference in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy steps 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who enjoy deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is planned to help in reducing the quantity of heat caught by the mattress. Memory foam commonly traps heat, which can become a problem for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is engineered to provide additional reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still discover a bit sinkage while sleeping or sitting near the perimeter.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers enable sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote back positioning for side sleepers and reduce pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ hips and shoulders sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the shift layer supports the midsection, so the spine remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also delight in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t effectively supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the marketplace in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is particularly targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the USA and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with various nonprofits throughout the nation to contribute mattresses to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might also enjoy the Puffy, it is an ideal suitable for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm bed mattress can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface area, offers lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers below 230 pounds. Individuals who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Nevertheless, average-weight and heavier sleepers may discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to provide much heavier sleepers the support they require. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers might also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Over time, this can trigger stiffness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than similar all-foam bed mattress of its quality. You can purchase the Puffy in all basic bed mattress sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy procedures 10 inches in thickness, no matter size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? The Best Hybrid Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist prevent memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does an excellent job of decreasing aches and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. The Best Hybrid Mattress