Looking for The Best Rated Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It ranks medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a great choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most budget friendly design, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy mattresses are manufactured in the United States and included a life time guarantee. The major distinguishing feature among them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy supplies sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the sensation of being hugged by their mattress.
The top convenience layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. The gel infusion is intended to help reduce the amount of heat trapped by the mattress.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Transition layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also help promote spine positioning for side sleepers and decrease pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the belly, so the spinal column remains straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer made up of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits straight listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, especially those who prefer to sleep on their sides, also take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t properly supportive for most sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress hit the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to produce a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at individuals who have back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also sells a luxury mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social great front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to donate bed mattress to kids in need.
- Light-weight sleepers. While heavier sleepers might likewise take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and support.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes establish pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals excellent pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might discover it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches tall, its comfort layers might likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be interesting some people who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spine. Gradually, this can cause stiffness and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. You can acquire the Puffy in all basic mattresses sizes: twin, twin XL, complete, queen, king, and California king. The Puffy measures 10 inches in thickness, despite size. All of the initial Puffy mattresses are the same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? The Best Rated Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is terrific for a large range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help defend against memory foam heat trap. I also think the Puffy does an excellent task of lowering pains and discomforts that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep style. The Best Rated Mattress