Looking for What Is The Best Mattress Topper For Lower Back Pain…
The Puffy mattress is one of three all-foam beds provided by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it an excellent choice for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most affordable design, sold at price-points that are about half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are made in the US and come with a life time service warranty. The significant distinguishing feature amongst them is the difference in mattress height, which is because of distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal measure 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy provides sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Due to the fact that of its memory foam convenience layer, the Puffy gives sleepers the experience of being hugged by their mattress.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer offers cushion and nestles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to offer additional support along the edges, though some people may still observe a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the perimeter.
Below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Climate transitional polyfoam. Shift layers permit sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Transition layers also help promote back alignment for side sleepers and minimize pressure points that can establish in side sleepers’ hips and shoulders. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the stomach, so the spinal column remains straight. Because of this dynamic, the Puffy mattress rates extremely with side sleepers.
The mattress also has a 6-inch base layer composed of Firm Core Support high-density polyfoam, which sits directly listed below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base supplies support to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is thought about a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who choose to sleep on their sides, also enjoy the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t sufficiently supportive for many sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam solutions, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “perfect” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have back pain.
All Puffy items are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy likewise offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- While much heavier sleepers might also take pleasure in the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, provides lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can sometimes develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy solutions this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at prospective pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Customers interested in extraordinary pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests revealed that the Puffy deals outstanding pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam designs. Average-weight and much heavier sleepers might find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is unlikely to offer heavier sleepers the assistance they require. At 10 inches high, its convenience layers may also be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy might be attracting some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of positioning with their spinal column. Gradually, this can trigger tightness and neck and back pain.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more inexpensive than equivalent all-foam mattresses of its quality. All of the original Puffy mattresses are the exact same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? What Is The Best Mattress Topper For Lower Back Pain
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to assist defend against memory foam heat trap. I likewise think the Puffy does a great task of decreasing pains and pains that some individuals experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the best firmness for their sleep design. What Is The Best Mattress Topper For Lower Back Pain