Looking for Zeopedic 10 Memory Foam Mattress…
The Puffy mattress is among three all-foam beds used by the Puffy company. It rates medium, or 5 out of 10, on the firmness scale, making it a good option for lighter sleepers. The Puffy is their most inexpensive model, cost price-points that have to do with half of the expense of the Puffy Lux, and less than half of the Puffy Royal.
All of the Puffy bed mattress are produced in the United States and featured a life time service warranty. The major distinguishing feature amongst them is the distinction in mattress height, which is due to distinctions in comfort foam layers. The Puffy measures 10 inches thick, whereas the Puffy Lux and Puffy Royal determine 12 and 14 inches respectively.
As an all-foam mattress, the Puffy offers sleepers with a soft, cushiony feel. Sleepers who delight in deeply contouring memory foam will like this mattress. Because of its memory foam comfort layer, the Puffy provides sleepers the feeling of being hugged by their mattress. Individuals will feel like they are sleeping “in” the Puffy, instead of resting on top of it.
The top comfort layer of the Puffy is gel-infused Cooling Cloud memory foam. This layer provides cushion and cradles the body. The gel infusion is meant to help reduce the quantity of heat trapped by the mattress. Memory foam frequently traps heat, which can end up being an issue for sleepers who tend to sleep hot. This foam is crafted to supply extra reinforcement along the edges, though some people might still discover a bit sinkage while sitting or sleeping near the border.
Listed below the memory foam layer of the Puffy lies 2 inches of Cloud Environment transitional polyfoam. Shift layers allow sleepers to feel like they’re being “hugged” by the mattress without sinking into it too deeply.
Shift layers also assist promote back positioning for side sleepers and lower pressure points that can develop in side sleepers’ shoulders and hips. Sleepers’ shoulders and hips sink in much deeper to the mattress, while the transition layer supports the midsection, so the spine stays straight. The Puffy mattress rates highly with side sleepers because of this dynamic.
The mattress likewise has a 6-inch base layer composed of Company Core Assistance high-density polyfoam, which sits directly below the transitional layer in the Puffy mattress. The polyfoam base provides assistance to sleepers in all sleep positions. The mattress rates 5 out of 10 on the firmness scale, which is considered a medium firmness.
Sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds feel most supported by the Puffy’s medium firmness. Those who weigh in between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly those who prefer to sleep on their sides, likewise take pleasure in the Puffy. The medium firmness isn’t adequately encouraging for a lot of sleepers over 230 pounds.
The Puffy Mattress struck the market in 2017 after years of research and development, foam formulations, and sleep trials. The Puffy brand exists to create a “ideal” sleep system that is specifically targeted at people who have neck and back pain.
All Puffy products are made in the U.S.A. and the foam used in each mattress is CertiPUR-US ® Qualified. Puffy also offers a high-end mattress called the Puffy Lux..
On the social good front, Puffy partners with different nonprofits throughout the country to contribute bed mattress to kids in need.
- Lightweight sleepers. While much heavier sleepers might likewise enjoy the Puffy, it is a perfect fit for those listed below 130 pounds. Lighter sleepers compress the foam less, so firm mattresses can feel uncomfortably hard. The Puffy, with its medium firmness and extra-soft sleep surface, uses lightweight sleepers both pressure relief and assistance.
- Side sleepers listed below 230 pounds. People who sleep on their side can in some cases develop pressure points at their hip and shoulder. The Puffy remedies this with extremely contouring memory foam, which compresses at possible pressure points while curving to support the waist.
- Consumers interested in exceptional pressure relief. Our pressure mapping tests showed that the Puffy deals exceptional pressure relief for all sleeper types, even when compared to other memory foam models. Nevertheless, average-weight and much heavier sleepers may find it to be too soft.
Not Recommended for…
- Sleepers over 230 pounds. As a medium mattress with a soft sleep surface, the Puffy is not likely to use much heavier sleepers the assistance they need. At 10 inches high, its comfort layers may likewise be too shallow for some heavy sleepers.
- Stomach sleepers. While the Puffy may be appealing to some individuals who sleep on their stomach, others will discover that their hips tend to sink out of alignment with their spine. Gradually, this can cause tightness and pain in the back.
Mattress Prices and Sizing
The Puffy is more affordable than equivalent all-foam bed mattress of its quality. All of the initial Puffy bed mattress are the very same firmness level, which is medium, or 5 out of 10.
|Twin||39″ x 75″||10″||41 lbs.||$795|
|Twin XL||39″ x 80″||10″||45 lbs.||$825|
|Full||54″ x 75″||10″||58 lbs.||$995|
|Queen||60″ x 80″||10″||69 lbs.||$1150|
|King||76″ x 80″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
|California King||72″ x 84″||10″||87 lbs.||$1350|
Is the Puffy Mattress Right for You? Zeopedic 10 Memory Foam Mattress
The Puffy is an all-foam mattress in a box with a medium firmness that is great for a wide range of sleepers. I was also impressed with the infusion of a cooling gel to help resist memory foam heat trap. I also believe the Puffy does a great task of decreasing aches and pains that some people experience when sleeping on a mattress that isn’t the ideal firmness for their sleep design. Zeopedic 10 Memory Foam Mattress